Remove hydraulic shock and vibration, enhancing all-around performance and reliability of fluid flow applications.
Positive Displacement (PD) pumps create pulsation and hydraulic shock due to the reciprocating nature of their stroking action, potentially damaging the entire pumping system.
BLACOH's SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners & Surge Suppressors remove virtually all hydraulic shock, enhancing all-around performance and reliability of fluid flow in industrial and chemical transfer applications.
* Whether a piston, plunger, air diaphragm, peristaltic, gear, or diaphragm metering pump, a SENTRY Pulsation Dampener placed at the pump's discharge will produce a near steady fluid flow up to 99% pulsation and vibration free
* Protects pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsations, surges, cavitation, thermal expansion, and water hammer
* Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives
* Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters
* Enables uniform application of material in spraying and coating systems
* Reduces product agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product
* Provides liquid energy storage for emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown
* Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow
* Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid
* Models in stock for all positive displacement pumps with discharge sizes from 1/8" (3.18mm) to 6" (152.4mm)
* Simple, reliable design and quick installation
* Easy in-line maintenance
* Pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi (689.4 bar) available from stock
* Temperature ranges from -60°F to +400°F (-51°C to +205°C) available from stock
* Custom models, larger sizes and higher pressure ratings available on request. Contact Blacoh for more information.
* Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials
* Bladders available for even the most corrosive applications
BLACOH Capabilities Guide.pdf
SENTRY Dampeners & Surge Suppressors.pdf
SENTRY XP High Pressure Dampeners.pdf