CXM General Purpose Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps by Almatec
Designed as general-purpose pumps for low to medium duty and also as drum pumps
ALMATEC CXM series of AODD pumps are used as general-purpose pumps for low to medium duty and also as drum pumps.
The new CXM series is available in four pump sizes with NPT and three pump sizes with BSP connections. This is possible thanks to the modular design of the pumps. The position of the suction and discharge ports of the NPT models can be changed by rotating the center block. The product connections of the BSP pumps sizes 25, 55 and 135 are located on the face side of the pump.
Sizes and the Connection Style at a Glance:
CXM 10 = NPT ⅜" / CXM 20 = NPT ½"
CXM 25 = BSP ½" / CXM 50 = NPT ¾"
CXM 55 = BSP 1" / CXM 130 = NPT 1¼"
CXM 135 = BSP 1½"
This wide range of product connections allows a precise adjustment of the pump to the specific application. This is reinforced by the alternative choice between a ball and cylinder valve system, which can also be converted to each other. Ball valves are ideal for liquids containing particles, cylinder valves for superior suction lift for clear liquids.
Flow optimizations in the product channels ensure high performance and gentle pumping. The CXM series adapts the ring-tightening structure which is typical for the ALMATEC E-Series. This structure has the great advantage to transfer punctual loads onto the pump housing of single housing bolt into a smooth spread of forces onto a large surface – and by this increasing containment safety.
• Air-operated double-diaphragm pumps for low- to middleperformance ranges
• Modular design with seven different product connections: Four sizes with NPT connections and three sizes with BSP connections
• High pump safety due to innovative ring-tightening structure, design protected
• Flow optimizations in the product channels
• Made of conductive polyethylene (ATEX and FDA compliant), machined from solid blocks.
• Air control system PERSWING P® without dead spot
• Diaphragms made of EPDM, NBR or PTFE/EPDM compound
• Ball or cylinder check valves
• Variable center blocks for different port sizes and positions
• Self-priming, can run dry
• Suction can empty containers of virtually all fluid
Other features of the CXM series at a Glance:
- Machined PE conductive construction with ATEX and FDA conformity
- Self priming and proof against dry running
- Diaphragms made of EPDM, PTFE/ EPDM compound or NBR, gaskets in diaphragm materials (plus further options for PTFE
- diaphragms and gaskets)
- Plain and handy design for easily carrying around in flexible usage
- Simple and robust pump with compact, space-saving design
- Emptying of containers down to the last drop
- Same reliable diaphragms and air control system Perswing P®, as used for the E-Series
The CXM series replaces the predecessor pump series CX and CXR. In general the pump size states, as it was before, the maximum capacity in l/min, however the performance charts of the CXM pumps feature improved data. The pump sizes equipped with NPT product connections – CXM 10, CXM 20, CXM 50 and CXM 130 – correspond regarding the suction and discharge ports to the old pump series CX and CXR; the BSP versions – CXM 25, CXM 55, CXM 135 – can be used to replace existing OEM pumps of the obsolete CUBUS series.