KTC Two Stage Rotary Piston
Tuthill Kinney KTC Two Stage Rotary Piston Pumps
Tuthill Kinney Model Model Model: KTC21, KTC60, KTC112
KTC Two-Stage Rotary Piston Pumps
• Recommended for applications where operating pressure is
below 0.1 Torr (0.13 mbar)
• Achieve lowest possible pressures from mechanical pumps
• Rugged and reliable
• No metal-to-metal contact between pump piston & cylinder
- clearances are filled with oil
• Unequaled durability, even in dirty applications
KTC pumps are air-cooled. KTC-112 is water-cooled with optional air-cooling systems.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are standard for handling water and other vapor loads.
KTC pumps feature triplex piston design: dynamically balanced & practically vibration free.
Tuthill stands by its 100+ years of quality and durability in vacuum pump technology by offering the longest rotary piston pump warranty in the industry - 30 months!
Applications: Evacuating Refrigeration Systems, Liquid Gas Storage, Brake Filling Systems, Low-Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD), Silicon Crystal Growing, Leak Detection