Tuthill application engineers are ready to help you select the best system and combinations of components for your specific needs. Custom engineered system solutions to 12,000 CFM are available with a combination of vacuum boosters/air ejectors and roughing pumps for any vacuum application. Contact your Tuthill rep or call 800-825-6937 for assistance.
Booster/Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumping Systems
• Ideal for pumping wet gas mixtures at low pressures
• Oil-filled systems avoid problems with corrosive contaminants and sealant liquid vapor pressures at higher temperatures
• Process liquid-filled systems prevent contamination of process gases with either water or oil
A variety of two and three-stage systems are available, complete with instrumentation, condensers, partial or complete sealant liquid recovery and recirculation, piping, and valves.
Booster/Dry Screw Vacuum Pumping Systems
• Combine high pumping speed with deep vacuum levels and operate free of oil, water or other sealing liquids
• Flows range to 4,500 CFM (7646 m3/h) with vacuum levels to 10 microns and below Complete engineered solutions are available and may include any combination of dry screw vacuum pumps, vacuum boosters, electric motors, direct of V-belt drive, coolant recirculation systems, instrumentation, controls, skid piping and valves.
Booster/Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumping Systems
• Pump high volumes at very low pressure
• High-capacity dry rotary lobe vacuum booster is matched to a smaller rotary piston vacuum pump
• For continuous operation below 1 Torr (1.3 mbar a), the vacuum booster can increase pumping speed by a factor of 10 or more
• For operation at higher pressure and for faster evacuations, the booster may be approximately twice the capacity of the piston pump
• Performance ranges 200-12,000 CFM (340-20,388 m3/h) with ultimate vacuum levels as low as 0.2 microns
• Conventional systems with direct driven or V-belt driven boosters
• Low-profile systems with close-coupled boosters are available
• Creates a higher capacity system with economy of scale
Tuthill application engineers can help you make the best selection for your specific needs.
Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems
AF™ Engineered Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems are available from simple once-through designs to complete systems with receiver/separator tanks, control panels, vacuum boosters and full instrumentation.
Applications: Vacuum Packaging, Vacuum Furnaces, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing, Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery, Solvent Recovery, Crystallization, Transformer Oil Drying, Vapor Coating, Dryers & Evaporators, Semiconductor Processing, Dry Etching